The Bright Program is a free trauma informed mental health group using the Seeking Safety Model.
This program is for:
- Those who have experiences stressful or traumatic events in their life and want to heal from them.
- Those experience addiction or use substances as a way to cope.
- Those who want to focus on their strengths and increase them.
- Those who would like to like to learn new coping skills.
- Those who want to focus on the present and what they can do right now to create a better life for themselves.
- Youth ages 13-25 years old